- Basic Instructor
- Senior Instructor
- Lead Instructor
Our Senior Instructors are experts in their instructing discipline and hold over a decade of real world field experience. With the experience comes matched credentials. We have minimum standards when it comes to our instructors background.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in your discipline or a similar field.
- Most of our instructors are current or former military. This is not mandatory, but a plus during our hiring process.
- You must hold current certifications in your field of instruction. We audit ALL of our applicants. This includes prior military, rescue, law enforcement, etc. background. This is NOT the place to come to with fake credentials or experience.
- You must be at least 28 years of age or older to be a Senior Instructor with our organization.
Our Basic/Assistant Instructors help our Senior and Lead Instructor with various aspects of the course and/or training program. Just like our Senior Instructors, our Basic Instructors have real world experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in your field or discipline
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must hold current certifications in your field, discipline or industry
We are actively looking to expand our organization and looking to fill several Board of Directors positions. Our Board of Directors manages our organization and how it operates as a business. Our Board of Directors members operate on a commission basis on what sales they bring into the organization. This is a remote job and we meet periodically virtually.
- Must have over a decade of experience in a specialized field.
- Must have instructor experience with a reputable agency, school or entity.
- Must be at least 28 years of age or older.
- Military background is a plus, but not required.
- Must hold current certifications in one or more of our disciplines.
- Business background is a plus, but not mandatory.
If you're interested in one of our open instructor or Board of Directors positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume. Please include any discipline or industry specific related credentials and/or certifications.
Copyright © 2014 - 2024 National Rescue & Response Institute - All Rights Reserved.
Founded by Joey Vulpis & Matt Novellino
DUNS#, CAGE Code and UEI available upon request